How to choose the top-up GoPay balance easily
The easiest way to top up your GoPay balance can actually be used as an option. GoPay itself is an electronic payment service located in the Gojek app. You can use this payment service to pay for various services from Gojek, such as GoSend, GoFood, GoCar and others.
In fact, you can make non-cash transactions with business partners who have collaborated with Gojek. GoPay also has many features such as joint venture features. With the joint venture feature using GoPay, you won’t have to worry when you pay when you’re getting together with friends.
In addition to the joint venture feature, there is also the Kobe Diary feature. This GoPay diary feature is a review of transactions from GoPay for a whole month, so you can accurately track where the money you top-up is in the GoPay app. Users who use GoPay as a means of transaction will receive a report once a month via email.
You don’t have to worry when choosing the easiest way to top up your GoPay balance, because GoPay is committed to maintaining the safety of users. GoPay has a variety of technologies and constantly strives to maintain the security of balances, transactions and personal data. Here’s how to top up your GoPay balance.
How to top up GoPay balance via driver
You can easily adjust the balance according to your conditions and needs. One way to top up your GoPay balance is to top up with a driver. The only minimum top-up you can do is IDR 10 thousand, of course, a very light amount.
If you want to top up with GoPay, you must first create a Gojek order. You can also order GoCar, GoRide or GoFood. Top-up balance can’t go to any driver like meeting the driver on the road and wanting to top up, but you have to create an order.
After you order one of Gojek’s services, inform the driver immediately if you want to change your GoPay balance. You can pay the amount of GoPay you want to transfer in cash. If the driver says he has done a top-up, you can check whether your balance has increased or not.
To check the balance, you can click further on the main page and click history. Usually, there is also a message in the inbox if you successfully get the balance with the nominal amount. Make sure again when the balance is added.
Unlike other easy way to top up your GoPay balance , it’s free to top up your balance with the driver , so you can save even more, besides, the minimum balance top-up to top-up from the driver is only the IDR 25 thousand.
GoPay balance filling with minimarket
In addition to top-up your GoPay balance IP with a driver, you can also top up GoPay with a minimarket. Kojek has collaborated with a number of minimarkets, including Alfamidi, Alphamart, Tan + Tan, Begadian, and Lasan. You can choose these minimarkets.
After arriving at the minimarket, the next easy way to top up your GoPay balance is to explain to the cashier if you want to top up the balance for the customer and then you have registered the mobile number you are using in the GoJek app. The amount of filling up of the balance through the minimarkets will vary.
The nominal choice to raise the balance through minimarkets starts from IDR 20 thousand to IDR 500 thousand. After charging, pay according to the desired nominal size. To top up with a minimarket, you only have to pay an administrative fee of Rp. 2 thousand.
Then, the cashier will top up your account and before leaving the minimarket, re-confirm that your balance has increased nominally in accordance with the nominal amount you paid. To check it out, you can click more on the main page or search for history.
Top up gopay balance with bank
You can top up your balance from a bank, and there are many banks that you can use as an option to top up your balance. You can choose a bank according to the bank you are currently using. The top-up balance can also be from ATMs, mobile banking and others, here’s how to top up GoPay balance, and how to fully choose the easiest thing:
- By PCA. You can top up via ATM, select the transfer menu, enter the PCA Virtual Account Gojek 70001, followed by your mobile number, enter the amount you want to fill and finish the top spot. In addition, you can also top up using one-click, M-PCA and click PCA.
- By the bank minister. If you have a bank minister account and want to top up using an ATM, you can choose the payment menu and then enter the e-commerce, company code, i.e. 60373, followed by the mobile number registered in the app. In addition to using ATMs, you can also use internet banking or mobile banking.
- By Bank BRI. With BRI Banking, if you can choose other transactions to purchase, enter the 301341 code following your phone number. Don’t forget, enter the nominal amount you want to fill in. Filling with bank BRI can use BRI mobile SMS, BRI mobile banking, etc.
- How to top up goPay balance Choose the easiest one with bank BNI. To top up, you can select the payment menu, and finally for other payments, enter the code 9003, the code is the code of Gojek company, then enter your mobile number, and finally enter the size of the GoPay that you want to top up. Top up balance through bank PNI can be used to use internet banking and SMS banking.
- By The Bank of Permata. With a bank Permata ATM, you can select the transfer menu and enter the company code in your PermataBank account. Kojek’s company code is 898, followed by a registered number. Enter the nominal ones and follow the instructions accordingly on the screen.
Top-up from fellow GoPay users
Another easy way to top up your GoPay balance is to top up from fellow users. But if you want to transfer the balance to fellow users, make sure you’ve upgraded your account first, and upgrading your account is really easy.
In the GoPay menu, if you want to upgrade your account, you can click more, then select Upgrade and then select Upgrade now. Take a photo of the ID you have and don’t forget to clearly take a selfie with your ID card. Click Send document, and you’ll need to wait for the next verification process.
If the verification process is successful, by upgrading this account, then you will receive a notification and the easiest way to top up your GoPay balance will be very different. If you want to top up for fellow users, you can click Pay. Then follow the next step.
To make a transaction from a fellow user, you can enter a phone number or use a QR code. After selecting one of the two, enter the amount you want to send, and don’t forget to write a message or note. Click Pay and enter your PIN. When the transfer is successful, you will receive a notification later,
GoPay offers the feature, and the way to sign up for GoPay is also easy, you only need to download the Gojek app, and then you can use the services directly from GoPay. When you want to use it, don’t forget to check the data first, so that the easiest way to top up your GoPay balance can be very variable.