List of famous districts of West Java
There are many regencies in West Java and almost all of them have their own privileges. If you are one of the inhabitants of West Java, of course, you really understand the different districts of the province. The Indonesian people certainly understand very well that there are different types of benefits that can be found in West Java.
Various types of tourism are often visited by various types of tourists from outside the region and abroad. It doesn’t stop there, but the culinary section also continues to grow and is becoming more and more well known.
One of the Indonesians, of course , you also need to understand various types of tribes and cultures from other regions. The same goes for the region of West Java which is dominated by the Sundanese tribe. The province of West Java itself was divided into 18 regencies and 9 cities. You can get a variety of information from our information below.
The beginning of the regency of West Java formed
West Java or Jawa Kulon is one of the provinces of Indonesia well known to others. Indonesia itself has a variety of provinces with a fairly large number, but not all of them are well known to the Indonesian people.
In the province of West Java , you will find a variety of cultural uniqueness that makes tourists and locals even more amazed. But before that, the history of West Java may not be widely known.
This province in the 5th century was part of the kingdom of Tarumanegara. There are different types of inscriptions left by the kingdom and have been widely spread in the province of West Java. There are about 7 inscriptions that were written in the Wengi writing book and use Sanskrit how most of them will tell the journey of the king of Tarumanegara.
Tarumanegara was incapacitated and successfully pursued by the Sundanese kingdom. There are also inscriptions from the time of the Sundanese kingdom that are still well maintained in the Bogor area. The struggle between the Kingdoms did not stop until finally in 1925 West Java was used as an administrative sense during the reign of the Dutch East Indies.
This also underpins the formation of districts in West Java. Not only that, but various types of developments continued in West Java until that moment. This of course allows the people of the province to feel more and more secure to develop various areas, especially in the economic part.
Have you already understood all the districts belonging to the province of West Java? As already mentioned earlier, there are about 18 counties and 9 cities. The capital of this province is located in Bandung and on October 17 in the 2000s, several areas of the province will be formed a separate province, namely Banten.
List of regencies of West Java
If you are curious about the different names of the regency, here are some Regencies of Java Kulon that you can know.
- Bandung Regency which has a capital in Soreang. This regency alone turns out to have an area of about 1,767 inhabitants and a population of about 3,145,254 inhabitants. Consisting of 31 districts and 10 sub-districts makes this district quite famous.
- In addition, there is West Bandung Regency which has an area of about 1,305. The capital of Bandung West is in Ngamprah and has a population of about 1,616,203, divided into 16 districts.
- The regency of West Java is then the regency of Bekasi with an area of 1,224 cubic km is quite dense as it has about 23 districts. There is a population of 2,554,376 and it is evenly distributed.
- Bogor is next with a very large area compared to the others. The area is about 2,710 cubic km with a population of 4,246,307 inhabitants in 40 sub-districts.
- Cianjur covers an area of 3,840 cubic km with 13 sub-districts. It has a population of about 2,246,663 inhabitants in 32 sub-districts.
- Ciamis has a population of 1,228,294 inhabitants divided into 27 sub-districts. The area of the district is about 1,414 cubic km.
- There is Cirebon in the following order with a fairly small area of only 984.52 cubic km. There are approximately 2,099,089 inhabitants in 40 sub-districts.
- Garut with an area of 3,074 cubic km, inhabited by 2,210,017 inhabitants. Divided by a fairly large number of sub-districts, there are 42.
- Indramayu is occupied by 1,845,205 inhabitants in 31 different districts. The area of Indramayu is about 2,040 cubic km.
- There is Karawang with an area of 1,652 cubic km and has a population of about 2,110,476 inhabitants. Karawang has 30 subdistricts spread throughout the district.
There are many more districts in the West Java region. For example, there are Cimahi, Cirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Majalengka, Pangandaran, Sumedang and many others.
Each district must have a variety of characteristics. Starting with the fields of economy, tourism, education, etc. Even though there are so many districts that are owned, West Java has managed to build a positive character for its inhabitants.
Economy in West Java Regency
In addition to having to understand the name of the regency in West Java , it turns out that you also understand the different types of potentials you have. There is a lot of potential possessed by West Java as one of the provinces with many residents.
So, from the point of view of the economy, it turns out that this province is developing in various areas. Starting with manufacturing, agriculture was engaged in land and agriculture. There is also a thriving economy in marine and fishing because it is located on both sides of the Java Sea.
The economy continues to grow well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents also thrive by trying to make various types of efforts to improve their province.
Tourism in West Java Regency
Given the tourist spots, the neighborhoods of West Java never want to be left behind. There are so many good places to use as one of the holiday destinations. Most of the tourism in this province is more about natural tourism.
Despite this, there are still plenty of visitors from inside and outside the area who come just to enjoy the holiday time. If it is classified, at least tourism in West Java is about 96 with different types.
Starting with beaches, waterfalls, dams, amusement parks, museums and many more. So, are you interested in spending your holidays in Java Kulon? Your vacation should be much more enjoyable if you choose one of the above neighborhoods for a vacation.
There are so many counties compared to the cities in the province. But if you’re trying to explore in these different neighborhoods, there must be some interesting things to find. There are indeed many regencies in West Java, but all have their own natural beauty.